Tuesday, November 30, 2010



T.Hanks(giving) was great!


My family is not exactly vegetarian friendly. Most Jamaicans aren't.






The middle plate is the community "Hey can you get some extra ____" plate.
(salad, corn bread, potato salad, sweet potato casserole)




Just hanging out with my cousin Nick.. one of the biggest fuhleeshuh.com fans out there!! :)


My sister loves free shirts, and I gave her this one maybe 6 years ago. She doesn't care about Fall Out Boy, and I always laugh when I see her wearing old school band shirts just cause they fit!

Black Friday was a total success.. Mona and I were at Aventura Mall taking advantages of RETARDED SALES! 40% off entire Express store! 40% off Juicy Couture sale! 40% off entire Betsey Johnson store! 50% off Wet Seal store! We definitely became the people who drop stuff at the car and go back shopping.

I saw Harry Potter 7 with Ari! Ughhhhhhh so good! Can't believe the HP era is almost over. I'm back in California now. Angela picked me up from LAX last night and we ate Del Taco! I noticed I only eat that late at night, and have literally never eaten Del Taco in the day time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics