Monday, November 22, 2010



Vinnie Caruana from The Movielife/I Am The Avalanche played a house show in Silverlake! It was absolutely fantastic. We were sitting down, and all I wanted to do was just get up and dance and finger point like a regular show, but it was acoustic...and I had to resist the urges.







2006 <3 2010

Saturday night was the "What's Going On? with Mike Mitchell" show. Tony Danza and Rick Fox were on the show! No pics were allowed this time, so I have no proof..but THE BOSS TONY DANZA WAS REALLY THERE. He's still so cool!



Andrew, Angela and I hit up Astro Burger around 3:30am. They have a great chili dog!

It's McRib season at McDonalds and I've never tried it. I love Riley Breckenridge from Thrice and he wrote a hilarious article about his experience here.

Saw this network the other day..

I laughed, but also am not surprised since I live in West Hollywood.

Holiday time is here! Thanksgiving in 3 days.. family time, food time, and party time!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics