Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 has been the craziest year of my life. If this time last year you told me I'd be moving across the country for the fall semester, I would have called you crazy. Ying and Yang, 2010 did have it's shitty moments. But the good always outweighs the bad, and these are my favorite times..

New Found Glory 10th anniversary tour.


Seeing the Dalai Lama


Giancarlo, Kiersten, and I having our first Irish Car Bombs


San Francisco hangs with my sister!






Riding segways


meeting Johnny Cupcakes with Kiersten


Comeback Kid + Set Your Goals @Chain Reaction in Anaheim


Earth Crisis @ California metal fest


In-n-out being in my life more than it ever has been before


Hanging out with uhnet + danny more




Being in shades of purple with Janine and Ari


Hearing Leonard yell out "Beast" and then laughing uncontrollably after understanding what was going on


Irish Car Bombs in Epcot England with Ryan


Hanging in Connecticut with my cousin Jenny!


Hanging in New York with my parents.


Watching one of my best friends get married to the love of her life whilst partying in Las Vegas








Moving to Los Angeles for a fall semester internship and ultimately falling in love with Southern California.


UCB improv comedy shows and What's Going On with Mike Mitchell being my favorite, and being in the audience for the studio pitch whilst drinking free brewskis


Late nights meeting celebrities with Angela


More quality time with my big sissy pants


GOOD CHARLOTTE SIGNING TO CAPITOL RECORDS


Seeing Rob Zombie on Hollywood blvd


Joining WAKA Kickball league and having the best time ever. (At the end of the season we placed 4th out of 12 teams)


Taco Tuesday's at Mission Cantina


Eating Chipotle once a week for 4 months during my internship and working with some of the coolest people in the music biz


I ate a lot of great food this year, and laughed with some of the best people on earth. 2010 was DOPEEEEEE and I'm excited for what 2011 has in store! The 2010 chapter of my photojournal has been closed and it's been really fun. Thank you for being a part of it and I'll see ya next year :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics