Sunday, January 30, 2011



2 Mondays ago I joined Andrew WK's Monday Video Chat Party, and won a contest and got the Hello Kitty shirt!



I LOVE ANDREW WK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kiersten was under the weather this past week, and didn't have much of an appetite, but you gotta eat when you're sick!! Or else you die. So I made sure she ate, and we had Yogurtland one night, sushi another night, and then veggie burgers another day.







The Thai/sushi place we went to on Friday night had a bulky yet awesome menu cover.









I saw these black matte nails on Uhnet's blog and was inspired! I don't have any polish to do a pink matte, but the style is cool. I think so at least. I sent a picture of my nails to my sister and she said "I like it if your name was shiqwanda" :(


Jessica borrowed my dainty pink and got her nails done. The pinkies cost $10 each!! I can get rhinestones and do that for myself for free. Looks cool though!




The Used played at the South Florida Fair on Wednesday. Sabine and I saw them many times during high school days. It was Fallon's first time seeing them!






We got sucked into this!! We thought that no way is it possible someone is so small!! But it turns out to be a little person. Like Mini Me's size. BUT WE WEREN'T EXPECTING TO SEE A REAL/LIVING PERSON. So she kind of scared us, and there we are, the 3 of us staring at "Lolene" and out of the need to say something in the situation I asked "Is your name really Lolene?", she said "yes" and I said "That's cool, welp, see ya" and we left. Then we couldn't believe we just spent $1 to look at someone's small body.




Fallon and Sabine got sucked into Snake Girl.


Sabine said it's fake, and just a big snake inside, with a spot for a person's head to pop up.


Fried ravioli!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm


Fallon was introduced to fried oreos, and now she is a believer too.


There were free snow cones at school, and no one denies a free snow cone!


Lastly I want to talk to you about this gum. One word. UNREAL.

HOW DO THEY DO IT? EACH ONE TASTES LIKE IT'S RESPECTED FLAVOR. Wrigley's Extra is taking gum to a next level. When they get a cheeseburger flavor I will flip out. If they partnered with McDonalds and made a chicken nugget flavor my head would explode.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

I feel like I have many comments about this post!

1) that shirt rules! and so does AWK!
2) I don't even like sushi and that sushi looks baller
3) THE USED! Such good high school memories
4) Does Fallon live in Florida again?
5) Keith and I made fried ravioli's once and they kind of just tasted like mozzarella sticks, good obviously, just not what I expected haha those ones look way better
6) THAT GUM IS THE BEST EVER! I have all three of those flavors in my purse currently and love to impress people with their awesomeness. It doesnt actually stop me from eating dessert though haha

10:26 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Yes Fallon is back in FL. She finished school and is hanging out for the time being.

They had like 4 different kinds of ravioli to choose from and the "Italian sausage" was sooo goood. ughghgh

And I feel the same way about making other people try the gum. seeing their faces light up with how good and real it tastes!!!!!!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics