Saturday, January 08, 2011

I rang in the new year with a beach day with my sister. She was home for 3 weeks, and we haven't had 3 weeks together in YEARS.









One of the perks of being back in South Florida is quality time with Kiersten and Eric! I watched BRONSON with Eric on netflix, and then the next night saw COUNTRY STRONG in theaters with Kiersten.



Both movies were dope. I have a weird crush on Tim Mcgraw and love his acting. Tom Hardy is a babe, oddly in Bronson, and absolutely in Inception.

Casey Jones and Comeback Kid played on Thursday night in Pompano Beach. Comeback Kid is one of my favorite hardcore bands, and I am super pumped anytime I get to see them. I first heard CBK in 2005, so whenever I see them live I mentally morph into a giddy 16yr old.













Unfortunately I don't have any people for 2010, but I wanted to come back strong for 2011! The reason there are none in 2008 and 2010 is that I simply forget when I'm in social settings or meeting new people. I'm making it a goal of mine to remember to keep up with it this year. So check out People in 2011!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics