Monday, January 24, 2011

KELLY OSBOURNE









When I first saw Kelly Osbourne's transformation pictures, I couldn't believe it, and I was sosososo happy for her.

I came up with this "If Kelly Osbourne can do it, I can do it too" mentality. Granted, I don't have the money for a personal trainer or a perfect diet, and let's be honest here, I love to eat, there's no way around that---but I know that if I exercise, I can get into great shape. No one should be overweight in their 20's, I need to change this for myself. I'll be fat when I'm older, but for now while my metabolism is good, I need to look awesome. I'm not like a disgustingly heavy girl, but I'm thick enough to where I know that if I lost 30 pounds I'd look dope. So I've started the workout process and will be back in a sexy bod by my 23rd birthday (in June). I can do ittt!!! Watch me do itttttttttt.

Today after work, I went to my school's gym (Last semester of college, last free college gym membership hello!) and worked out for an hour. Baby steps. Elena and I are going to do some workout classes during the week for funsies and to not be fatties. A new Felicia is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE LOOKS HOT

Also, I think I found "The One"



Not only does he have beautiful eyes that pierce my soul, he's funny, and loves to eat.



Yes thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

I really really love this! I think it's so awesome that you're so motivated and ambitious, get it girl! Can't wait to see the after photos!

Ps- Kelly is like freakishly skinny now, maybe don't get THAT skinny haha :)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics