Wednesday, February 09, 2011


Katy Perry is the shit.

Her music is fun, her image is fun, her products are DOPE. She's an all-around babe!



She was just on How I Met Your Mother doing a cameo as Zoey's cousin Honey. That show is hilarious, I suggest you jump on board if you're not already on the HIMYM train.

I recently bought some of the Katy Perry x OPI nail polish collab.



After research with Kiersten, we decided on getting Not Like The Movies (intergalactic silver/purple/green), Black Shatter, and Teenage Dream (glittery pink happiness). The other colors in the collection were just okay, but these were the ones that we were hyped on. Since they are limited edition colors they sell out fast at the salons, but we got'em, and we looooooooove'em!!



Not Like the Movies + Black Shatter



Teenage Dream + Black Shatter

The Black Shatter lacquer is like a science project on your nails. It coats as black and then literally shatters.



When Ellen Degeneres did her 12 Days of Giveaways special, Angela and Andrew got tickets to the Katy Perry day. Katy just launched her Purr perfume and everyone in the audience got one! Including Andrew! So I got his perfume, and it smells soooo sweet vanilla rose happiness.

My friends and family who visit the site frequently always request a new In My Dashboard, so for this Katy Perry filled update........here is In My Dashboard 8 - Katy Perry - Teenage Dream under 3 minutes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

I'm glad you love Katy Perry as much as me because Keith definitely makes fun of me for it haha he DID by me her cotton candy scented cd though, so I think he secretly loves her too :)

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Kiersten said...

I'm going to say it again: Phahaha at "Peacock", and I don't care what you say, the hummingbird heartbeat song rules. I'm glad that we all like Katy Perry.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

YOU'RE ALL FIREWORKS TO ME <3333

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics