Monday, March 14, 2011



I never do anything crazy with my hair, color wise, but I had an epiphany and finally put some color in it!





Caitlin Turpel at Salon Edge is the shiiiiiiiiiiiit! She wanted me to come in for some curls a few days later before I headed off to Orlando for Spring Break, and I said "uhh YES" -- I LOVE CURLS. CURL THAT SHIT UP










I walked by this shirt and retraced my steps to look at it again.


Janine, Jackie and I went to the Al Capone Dinner theater. For $30 we had an Italian buffet dinner, unlimited booze, and a not so great theater show. The female performers had their tiny mics taped to their face! Scotch tape style! We had fun though.






SOMEONE IN NEW ZEALAND GOOGLED THAT AND WAS REDIRECTED TO MY WEBSITE. Ummmm....welcome, I'm felicia?


I saw West Side Story with my mom and auntie yesterday. As soon as the show ended and we walked out of the theater my aunt said "What a downer!"


MY DAWG WINNIE! I had no interest in meeting the OG Swine Flu. Look at Piglet hating in the background. Keep hating!









The rest are in Fisheye Four!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

I just laughed so hard hahahahahaha fatties eating treats? Who googles that?!?!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

All the other google searches are normal stuff I talk about on my blog.....but EXCUUUUSE MEEEEE???? :)

11:46 PM  
Blogger Angela @ Nine More Months said...

You do eat treats a lot, and I'm pretty sure you use the word fattie. But that's freaking hilarious! I love random google search keywords.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Mystery solved. thanks angela <3

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics